The WMI Scholars Program is a highly competitive scholarship opportunity for students in developing countries. Scholarships support students who are earning their first certificate, diploma or bachelor’s degree. The scholarship award lasts throughout all years of undergraduate education
Ideal Candidate – A student, male or female, from a country in the developing world who:
- Successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Is 35 or under on March 1, 2021
- Will be studying in his or her country or another country in the developing world*
- Is pursuing his or her first bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Will be enrolled in a program of study that will benefit the community and/or contribute to the continued growth and advancement of his or her home country
- Plans to live and work in his or her own country after graduation
- Has demonstrated his or her commitment to giving back and has volunteered prior to applying
- May have some other funds available for his or her education, but will not be able to go to pursue his or her tertiary degree without financial assistance
WMI awards 50-60 scholarships per year, with a maximum scholarship of USD 3, 000 per year.
The scholarship supports:
- Tuition and fees
- Books and materials
- Other related costs
HOW TO APPLY?
For further information contact [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.