The International Nuremberg Principles Academy (Nuremberg Academy) is a foundation established to promote international criminal law and is based at the site of the Nuremberg Trials, the birthplace of modern international criminal law. The International Nuremberg Principles Academy is seeking individuals on an ongoing basis for 3-month internships to support the individual areas of event organization, press, and scientific research.
The Nuremberg Academy makes it a special priority to work with countries and societies that face challenges in international criminal law. Founders of the foundation are the German Foreign Office, the Free State of Bavaria and the City of Nuremberg.
- Study in a subject relevant to the respective work area;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to rapidly grasp new tasks and concepts;
- Excellent communication and language skills (corporate languages are German and English);
- Creative implementation of tasks;
- Personal initiative, commitment, and reliability;
- Legal age.
- Interesting and diverse insights into the work of a newly established foundation with an international orientation;
- Internship compensation based on the number of hours worked per week;
- Flexible working hours.
How to apply?
Please prepare a brief, informative application with your resume and a cover letter specifying the possible period of time and number of hours of week you would like to work and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Petra Härtel, Head of administration
Phone: +49 (0) 911 – 231 23973, email@example.com