Asociación Mojo de Caña has 8 new EVS positions in La Palma island, Spain for 2017.
Main Tasks of volunteers include (are not limited to):
- Creating new activities, such as conducting a weekly radio program, talkings. etc.;
- Make the township cultural tours for youth groups i.e. (each project will be adjusted according to capacities and interest of each volunteer;
- Revitalize the Youth information Centre: Create a program to streamline the ICJ in the afternoon, when most young people are coming;
- Cultural Week in High Schools: They would be the ambassadors, accompanying monitors to classrooms with their respective groups (offer a short presentation, explaining how is their country, their culture, etc.);
- Summer Festival (Festival which takes place outdoors to celebrate the end of summer in the coastal area of the municipality, where several! activities, such as concerts, workshops, exhibitions, fairs, etc .. );
- Help in the management and development of the local events are only some of the tasks/.
- Anybody interested in volunteering;
- Dynamic, outgoing young people and who know to empathise with young people to engage in activities;
- Age 18-30;
- Able to create new activities;
- Having in mind the peculiarity of this project, where volunteers are expected to spend 10 months living in an outermost region of UE, in a rural area, basic level of Spanish will be recommended.
The program is financed by Erasmus +. The project will start in September 2017 till the end of July 2018.
How to apply?
All interested candidates have to fill out our google form till 20 December 2016.