The Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Sector Support Programme (TVETSSP) in Pakistan supports the reform of the vocational training sector in Pakistan by developing and implementing qualifications for vocational training personnel along the newly introduced National Vocational Qualifications Framework (NVQF) using the Competency-Based Training and Assessment (CBT&A) approach in close cooperation with national and regional organizations of the Pakistani vocational training system. In this context, the Programme provides methodological and trade-specific skill upgradation training for Chief Master Trainers, Master Trainers, Instructors, Lead Assessors, Master Assessors and Assessors, which is implemented through a cascading model. The program also advises political decision-makers and institutions on the comprehensive introduction of the National Qualifications Framework (NVQF) and the Competency-Based Training & Assessment approach (CBT&A). TVETSSP also supports the development of human resource development (HRD) policies within the regional Technical Education and Technical Training Authorities (TEVTA).
- Completed university studies in vocational education and training, professional education, adult education, or comparable study courses
- Several years of professional experience in the field of TVET, preferably in the design and implementation of qualifications for TVET practitioners and policies for human resource development policies
- Sound specialist knowledge of the CBT&A approach, preferably in New Zealand, Australia, Canada or the United Kingdom
- Proven project management experience in the context of international development cooperation
- Proven knowledge of labour market oriented TVET qualification development methodologies
- Experience with the development and usage of digital training management systems is an asset
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills as well as a high level of consulting competence
- Native speaker fluency in English; knowledge of the German language is an advantage
You can get an overview of our benefits packages here.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more details, please visit the official website.