Apply now to the Internationally Accredited Executive MBA!
Executive MBA Program is a dual degree program offered by the ADA University (ADA) and the Maastricht School of Management (MSM).
Executive MBA program is designed specifically for individuals who want to advance their business competencies through a high-quality western style graduate business program that simultaneously enables them to continue to progress in their careers.
The program is taught by international faculty who are not only academically renowned, but also have a depth of experience in business. Successful participants receive a dual degree from the Maastricht School of Management (MSM) and ADA University.
EMBA is a flexible, modular (8 modules) degree that can be completed over 24 months. Classes take place through eight 8-10-day sessions (from 09:00 – 18:00) roughly every three months.
These sessions are conducted both in Baku, Azerbaijan, and Maastricht, the Netherlands.
Application deadline is May 25, 2017.
Below is the list of the required documents:
- ADA University Online Application Form
- Supporting Documents
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume, maximum 2 pages
- Bachelor diploma (translated into English, notary certified)
- Academic transcripts for Bachelor degree (translated into English, notary certified)
- National ID card (for Azerbaijani citizens)
- Recent Photo
- IELTS Academic 6.5/TOEFL IBT 88
- Two Reference letters (Hard copy required, signed and sealed in a company letterhead. One reference Letter from current employer is required)
- ADA MBA Exam (June, 2017 at ADA University)
Please see this link for details of documents and the required tests
For more information: [email protected]