Apply for an internship with Schlumberger
Schlumberger, the world’s leading oilfield Services Company with operation activity in over 85 countries is pleased to announce Summer Internship opportunity for non-technical students in following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Health & Safety
Internship is open for recent university graduates, master students and bachelor students in the last 2 years of their education
It is paid internship opportunity of 3-4 month duration with starting date of May 01
Interns are expected to work full time, however, part time work option (20 hours per week) will be offered as well to accommodate interns’ university schedule
Successful candidates are expected
- Hold degree or work toward degree in disciplines applicable for internship area
- Have Upper intermediate or higher level of English
- Demonstrate proven record of academic performance and leadership potential
Interested candidates shall send CV to [email protected] by end of business day on April 17.
Applicants are kindly asked to include following information to CV:
- Date of Birth
- Year of graduation ( or expected year of graduation)
- University GPA.
- Title of graduation (diploma) work (if applicable)
- 3-4 sentence of personalstatement that would introduce/characterize personality of the applicant.
Please, also mention the function you would like to join as intern