FRINK Advanced Services is a boutique Cisco partner designing and developing solutions and services in corporate collaboration environments. FRINK is a bunch of passionate individuals that want to make a difference in their professional life and take an honest approach towards their clients. If you want to join international and enthusiastic team to make a difference through your work FRINK is eager to hear from you!
FRINK Advanced Services is currently looking candidates for two positions:
What will you be doing?
- Refining the existing in-house software product based on customer feedback;
- Further developing our products, incorporating your own ideas as well as the companies visions;
- Getting accustomed and comfortable with new technologies and their practical applications.
Which experience should you bring to the table as a Front End Developer?
- Responsive HTML application;
Which experiences should you bring to the table as a Back End Developer?
- Java Enterprise;
- The Spring framework.
Requirements for both positions:
- Studying IT and feeling like taking on the challenges;
- Be open-minded, motivated, enjoying working in a team;
- Have a hands-on mentality as well as a great deal of humour;
- Spring boot, Spring Data JPA and Elastic search experience would be great (but is not a must);
- Basic English skills.
- A place in young, international and friendly little team;
- Very flexible working hours for you to keep a healthy work-life balance;
- A gross wage of at least 1.400 EUR;
- Full-time for the next 6 months;
- Depending on your qualifications and experience you can expect a reasonable overpay.
How to apply?
Piqued your interest? Then arrange your meeting!
Dr. Claudia Käfer
FRINK Advanced Services GmbH
1070 Vienna, Austria