Our world is changing fast. A1 Makedonija is a company that is making the digital transformation happen. With 1.000 passionate experts in our footprint, we are a driver of change and an enabler for more than a million of people to enjoy it. Join us and bring your individual talent to our team. Shape the experience YOU want to live. #MakeItHappen.
The aim of A1 Makedonija is connecting people, places and things, providing solutions that enrich life in the digital age and delivering a total customer experience. Our team has the role to ensure that business-supporting systems run smoothly, solves problems and provides support to other users. As BSS Operations Intern, you will become part of a very dynamic team, you will be challenged to learn and seek better ways in execution of tasks.
What you do
- Ensuring smooth daily operations of BSS systems and services
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the systems
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of reported problems with business supporting systems
- Proactively monitor the business supporting systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
What you offer
- Recently graduated or final year student in computer science or telecommunications
- Good or beginner level of SQL
- Knowledge of Linux would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
What makes you unique
- Self – Starter
- Ability to quickly learn and have an exceptional interest in digital technologies
- Curious and forward looking
- Agile and responsive
- As excellent sense of humor
What we offer
We build on our expertise with constant learning, offer an open environment for every individual, provide flexible working time and office arrangements. We invite you to join us in this new world of work.
“Curious? Let’s turn visions into realities, together! Let’s make it happen!
Please click “apply” to submit a cover letter and resume.