TAV Information Technologies (TAV IT), is a100% subsidiary of TAV Airports Holdings developing and providing best-in-class IT Applications for the aviation industry as well as ICT Services and Solutions.
Our success is driven by our highly skilled team, which has vast experience in developing end-to-end aviation IT solutions as well as operating complex system landscapes that are common in airports worldwide.
TAV IT’s experience in Aviation IT started in 2000 as the IT department of TAV Istanbul Ataturk International Airport, and in 2005 TAV Information Technologies was established as an Aviation IT solution provider company to serve the market with its cutting-edge products and services. With its solid development strategy and strong aviation business background, today TAV IT provides Products and services globally in three continents, including non-TAV airports and with its broad range of products and services, from analysis to design, consultancy to support, operation and maintenance, TAV IT delivers end-to-end solutions
We are offering a dynamic and stimulating environment, as well as professional challenge to a communicative individual who shares the values of respect, trust and open collaboration.
BUSINESS APPLICATION AND SERVICE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Advanced knowledge of English and Macedonian
- University degree in computer sciences or related fields
- In-depth knowledge of OOP; MS Visual Studio .NET, MS Visual C# .NET, XML & MS VB-6
- In-depth knowledge of MSSQL Server & Reporting Services, MS Access
- Experience in WEB programming; ASP, MS ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML/DHTML, CSS, PHP
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other graphical applications
- Knowledge and experience in database management
- Strong communication skills, customer focused and proactive
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Work under pressure with different clients and outsourcers in multitasking environment
- First level support for FIDS and AODB (aviation systems that you will be trained for)
- Preparation and upgrade of procedures according ISO (20000 1) and ITIL standards
- Analysis of the business processes, coordination, testing, users trainings (ERP, HR Time Attendance, VIP&CIP, CARGO, ASEC)
- First level support for outsourced applications
- Administration of User Rights privileges
- Management of the Web sites content
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Software responsibilities
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements working with business analysts and cross-functional teams
- Designing, developing and maintaining applications
- Maintenance of an in-house developed application.
- Database administration
(Candidate will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle; demonstrate abilities to learn both the business processes as well as new and existing technologies. Candidate shall understand the fundamentals of architecture and have hands-on experience with implementing applications using some popular frameworks. Candidate will work in a team environment, but must be able to produce with minimal supervision.)
If you meet the minimal requirements, apply with your CV to email@example.com. If you possess any additional requirements, please mention them in your e-mail to us.
We thank all the applicants for their interest, but only those candidates under consideration will be contacted
Location: Macedonia – Skopje
Type of position: Full time
Due date: 20.01.2017