Looking for talented people as Business Development interns in order to develop our B2B market with HR and Training Managers in Europe. mYngle is offering a full-time and 6 months paid internship where you will be based in our Amsterdam HQ. You will be part of a young and dynamic team, working in an international environment with a possibility of a job offer depending on your results.
Created in 2007, mYngle specializes in distance one to one language training solutions. mYngle has offices worldwide with our Headquarters located in the Netherlands (Amsterdam). Its clients are large international companies that look for global solutions and innovative ways for their employees to learn languages. mYngle has more than 650 corporate clients in Western Europe.
Main tasks of the intern:
- Cold calling to schedule phone meetings or meetings with Corporates;
- Conduct phone meetings or meetings;
- Create proposals, negotiate and close deals.
- Post-graduate degree (Bachelor or Master);
- Strong sales profile and one experience in B2B at least;
- Native language fluency in German or Italian or Spanish;
- Fluent also in English;
- Good communication skills with result oriented mind;
- Positive and dynamic attitude;
- Strong organizational skills
- Fixed remuneration (above 500 EURO);
- Full time employment offer at the end of the internship if successful;
- A great dynamic multicultural working environment;
- Great learning opportunity of strategic country expansion.
How to Apply?
If you are interested please apply online HERE.
For more information please visit the official website.