One.Vip is currently seeking candidates to enhance its Technical sector (IT Business Solutions). If you are eager to work in a dynamic international environment and want to become part of our successful team, apply for the following position and become part of our BSS team:
Business Support Systems (BSS) Operations Specialist
- Ensuring smooth daily operations of BSS systems and services;
- Responsible for setup of monitoring tools and to act proactively in order to identify potential problems;
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system;
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL queries;
- Configuring and managing high availability;
- Scripting for performance tuning;
- Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
- Solid technology education in computer science or telecommunications;
- At least 2 years profound professional experience in the IT or telecommunications industry;
- Professional experience in database administration skills (preferably Oracle);
- Working knowledge of Linux;
- Experience in Web services, XML, SOAP;
- Experience in TIBCO Admin is an advantage but is not mandatory;
- Fluent in English;
- Customer oriented;
- Pushing for delivery, results and solutions;
- Strong motivation and capability to learn;
- High quality standards;
- Strong organization skills and ability to set priorities;
- Analytical capabilities, curious and out of the box thinking;
- Pro-active team player with good communication skills.
If you share this demand for customer orientation, combined with a professional background and experience and if you are enthusiastic about the increasing possibilities within telecommunications, we have the perfect environment for you. Be a member of a team that strives to create a culture that values engagement, performance and people growth, please send your CV and cover letter in English with title of the subject Business Support Systems (BSS) Operations Specialist to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submitting your application is 17.04.2017 EOB.