Full Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students at Xiamen University in China
The Xiamen University is delighted to announce its Fujian Govt. scholarship to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral programmes. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Xiamen University, colloquially known as Xia Da, located in Xiamen, Fujian province, is the first university in China founded by overseas Chinese. Established by Tan Kah Kee in 1921, the university was originally known as Amoy University.
In order to enhance its internationalisation, XMU has launched a lot of English-medium programmes for international students. These programmes are taught in English and aim to produce high-level international specialists with a solid professional foundation plus a good understanding of the Chinese society and culture.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Educational background and age limits:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 30;
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
The scholarships cover tuition, accommodation fee and cost of course materials for one academic year.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.