Full Master and PhD Scholarships for Studying in Ankara
Civil servants face complex problems every day. They are expected to develop fast, satisfactory and appropriate Solutions for public interest. Education and training programs in aim to provide students with skills and abilities so that they can tackle these problems with innovative and multidimensional approaches. Educational programs provided by covers public administration area as well as it embraces other related fields; political science, international relations, local governments, urbanization, law, finance and business.
Our faculty is composed of experienced academics who know the present conditions, needs and demands of public servants. The diverse background of the faculty staff and the high number of courses offered in the graduate programs distinguishes us from other higher education institutions.
The academic environment in TODAIE is enriched by its students who are the civil servants of various Turkish and foreign public institutions. Students find opportunities to share their knowledge, information and experience with each other in classes as well as in out-of-class activities. This is another unique feature of TODAIE graduate programs.
- The Programs are only open to civil servants;
- You need to be a public servant at least 3 years with a bachelor (BA) degree (only those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1977) to be eligible for the program;
- The students need to have a sufficient level of English to be able to pursue the programs (a TOEFL score of 550 PBT or 82 IBT could be a reference point for the sufficient level);
- Additional requirements for the Ph. D. Program:
- To be eligible to take the entrance examination for the Ph. D. program, the candidates must have Proof of degree: Master’s Diploma;
- Transcripts proving that the candidate’s Cumulative GPA is minimum 75 scores over 100 for the graduates of Master Programs with thesis, minimum 85 scores over 100 for the graduates of Master Programs without thesis;
- Nationality: Candidates from developing countries are encouraged to apply for our programs. Below you can find the list of countries eligible for application.
Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Argentina, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Barbadua , Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Bhutan, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Central African, Chad Republic, Colombia, Comoros, Congo D.R , Congo Rep., Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Grenada, Guyana Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Korea D.P.R., Kosovo, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Macedonia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Moldova, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Sao Tome &Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sri Lanka, St. Christopher, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, Samoa, Suriname, St. Vincent, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- There is no tuition fee for the Enderun Scholarship Program;
- For those who benefit from TODAIE scholarship, the Institute offers accommodation plus three meals a day free of charge in TODAIE facilities;
- A monthly scholarship will be paid for master 850 TL and 1200 TL for PhD students (This amount may increase for 2017- 2018 academic year).
How to apply?
Applicants should send letter of intent and CV to the institutional e-mail address of TODAIE: todim-at-todaie.edu.tr
For more information, please visit the official website.