Fully Funded Fellowship at Newcastle University
The Institute for Sustainability was set up to facilitate excellent research across traditional discipline boundaries, and to deliver practical engaged solutions to real-world issues relating to sustainability. The Institute acts to build and develop relationships which support interdisciplinary research at regional, national and international levels.
Building upon its success in connecting Newcastle University’s research with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the Institute for Sustainability is increasing its focus on enabling researchers from across all three faculties of Newcastle University to generate impactful interdisciplinary research, and to engage closely with stakeholders at the UN High Level Political Forum and other relevant UN bodies, and others to influence policy and practice to deliver the Goals.
- Students are encouraged to apply for a maximum of TWO projects.
- The successful candidate will have a degree (at least 2:1 or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- Preference will be given to a non-Newcastle University graduate.
- The studentship is ONLY open to international candidates who are eligible for both stipend and tuition fees.
- 100% scholarship;
- Band 2 tuition fees* at the overseas/international rate and an annual stipend at Research Council UK rate (GBP 14,764 2018/19) tenable for 3 years with an additional GBP 4,000 for travel and consumables over the duration of the award
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.