Fully Funded PhD Studentship at Southampton Business School
In Southampton Business School students are taught and supervised by world-renowned academics, leaders in their field. The research that are done by the university students is changing the world for the better, from building sustainable cities, to bringing the past to life with virtual reality. Southampton Business School has studentships available for postgraduate research students admitted full-time onto its PhD programme and commencing their studies in October 2018. The Department of Banking and Finance seeks to recruit excellent PhD students to conduct research in Empirical Banking.
- Studentship is only available for full-time programmes;
- Applicant must be from Finance and Banking department;
- Applicants have to do the research on Empirical Banking;
- Provide a maintenance allowance of GBP 14,000 per annum;
- Studentships will last for a maximum of three years;
- Opportunity to gain internships at the IMF and at the Bank of England;
- Opportunity to do empirical banking research into any area of bank risk management and bank profitability in a low-interest rate environment;
How to Apply?
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Research proposal;
- Degree certificate and transcripts;
- Two academic references and proof of English language proficiency;
In order to apply fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.