Fully Funded Lisbon Consortium FCT PhD Scholarships
Applications are invited for 7 full fellowships (3 national grants and 4 mixed grants) for the academic year 2018-2019, in accordance with FCT’s Research Fellowship Holder Statute and FCT’s Regulation for Research Studentships and Fellowships.
The International Doctoral Program in Culture Studies at the Lisbon Consortium (INTDCS), funded by the Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT).
The Lisbon Summer School for the Study of Culture is the annual meeting of the Lisbon Consortium’s MA and Ph.D. Program in Culture Studies, bringing together leading scholars in the field of culture and doctoral students and your researchers from all around the world.
The international PhD program in Culture Studies offers a joint doctoral degree by three top-tiered European universities in Portugal (School of Human Sciences, Catholic University of Portugal), Germany (International Graduate Center for the Study of Culture, Justus-Liebig University Giessen) and Denmark (Department of Arts and Cultural Studies, University of Copenhagen).
Applicants are eligible provided they have been accepted into the Doctoral Program in Culture Studies of the Lisbon Consortium and comply with the following:
- National grants: Portuguese citizens or foreign citizens;
- Mixed grants: Portuguese citizens or foreign citizens who are able to prove habitual or permanent residence in Portugal upon application;
- Holders of MA degree or recognized equivalent upon application [foreign MA degrees must be recognized/registered. The process needs to be concluded upon application – for more information, please consult:
- Very good academic performance;
- Excellent CV;
- Sufficient undergraduate training to do graduate work in the chosen field or relevant professional experience;
- Have not previously received an identical type of FCT-funded fellowship for the same purpose;
- Competence in English (IELTS 7.0 minimum; TOEFL 100 + minimum 24 in all skills; Cambridge Advanced Certificate B; CEFR C1). Certificate attained in the last 2 years.
English Language Requirements: Competence in English (IELTS 7.0 minimum; TOEFL 100 + minimum 24 in all skills; Cambridge Advanced Certificate B; CEFR C1). Certificate attained in the last 2 years.
The grant is awarded for a 12-month period, renewable up to a maximum of 4 years, and includes a monthly maintenance stipend and a tuition fee stipend, in accordance with the current FCT stipend scheme. It cannot be awarded for less than 3 consecutive months. Grants awarded within this call cannot start before September 2018
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
Applications must include also the following documents:
- Transcript of records;
- MA degree certified by the awarding institution (foreign MA degrees must be recognized/registered);
- Copy of identification document (Passport or ID card);
- Detailed CV;
- A personal statement indicating the student’s motivation and interest in the program (max. 3.000 characters);
- Abstract of a preliminary research project (max. 15.000 characters);
- An indication of Supervisor (only if possible);
- Certificate of English proficiency (except for native speakers).
For more information, please visit the official web page.
Објавата е преземена целосно од: http://www.mladiinfo.eu/2018/04/13/fully-funded-lisbon-consortium-fct-phd-scholarships/#ixzz5GsYO2Hg2