PlayWood is a modular furniture system that uses 3d print connectors and boards to make desks, shelves and stools. The startup is based in Reggio Emilia Italy and as worldwide client. PlayWood has a mission to inspire creativity. Through the use of eco-friendly recyclable materials, the main aim is to satisfy the needs of clients. PlayWood products are innovative, easy to use and suitable to the evolution of your business. Most of working spaces were designed according to industrial models for business that have evolved into different directions.
The Community Managers are outgoing and reliable hands-on captains. They love making people happy, and are motivated to go above and beyond to make sure everyone has an amazing experience with Favor. They know how to stay organized, calm and friendly in an extremely fast-paced environment. A Favor Community Manager is not your typical 9 to 5 job. You will be the advocate for the runners who are the face of Favor. Community Managers are responsible for on boarding new runners, fostering a community amongst runners through communication as well as events and spreading the Favor culture in their city.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Strong knowledge of the Austin, Texas community;
- Extremely dependable, punctual, and trustworthy;
- A natural leader who thrives under pressure;
- You embrace challenges and will do whatever it takes to get the job done;
- High energy and outgoing person;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Experience with training and/or community management a plus.
How to apply?
In order to apply please write to Carlotta Nizzoli at: email@example.com and attach your CV and portfolio of projects.