Our Client is Evrotrust – a Bulgarian company that specialises in providing Qualified Trust Services. Evrotust designs and develops unique software – all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. More info on evrotrust.com and follow Evrotrust on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
The company is launching a new office in Macedonia and is on the lookout for a talented individual for the position:
The ideal candidate is:
- Well-rounded, experienced and skilled in many areas and excels in embracing a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Motivated self-starter, able to identify tasks, gaps or projects, develop plans.
- Recognizes the need for building strong, healthy relationships with his or her peers and seeks to constantly improve those around his or her sphere of influence.
- At least 2-3 years of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role, previous people management experience is an advantage
- Proven sales track record, experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software, proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills, ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Candidates with technical knowledge are preferred
- Lead and organise the local team according to Evrotrust strategy
- Conduct sales and organisational activities aligned with HQ
- Develop a growth strategy focused in key markets
- Conduct research to identify key clients and customer needs in the current market
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives-
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Keep records of all activities including: sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- A challenging position in a young and ambitions company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Growing startup experience with a positive vibe
If you meet the requirements and you are excited about this job opportunity, feel free to apply to[email protected]by 16/09/2020. In the subject line of your e-mail please refer to the job title Country Manager. All applications will be proceeded in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further interviews. For any questions you might have, please feel free to contact Executive Search Consulting at (02) 2700-425.