The main tasks include:
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network;
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers;
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system;
- Analysing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem;
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team;
- The job position is placed is available in Cracow and Katowice, Poland.
- Eligible to work in European Union;
- Very good language skills both verbal and written, one of the following languages: French, German, Dutch/Flemish, Danish, Finnish or Swedish;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications;
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary;
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure;
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages;
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of training – over 20 000 online training and books also available at home, training in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages;
- You will learn best practices and global business from real experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.;
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere (theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!);
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program);
- Offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
How to apply?
If you are interested in this Customer Service IT Advisor internship please send your application to: email@example.com.