VMG is looking for an experienced and professional Data and Reporting Analyst to join the team at our office in Skopje.
You’ll be responsible for robust reporting and analysis of the data for our business by investigating and reporting performance against goals, proactively monitoring performance with the ability to identify performance issues and opportunities to achieve our goals.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results
- Create reports from data sets into a data science environment such as Quick Sight software
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business (Finance, Sales, CRM and Marketing)
- Identifying patterns and trends
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to achieve our business needs
- Notice and report high spend with no ROI, broken links, suspicious spikes in trends.
We think the following skills/experience would work best:
- Experience in the data and reporting fields is essential
- A proficient user of Excel and SQL
- Detail oriented and data passion
- Be self managing and have excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in data modeling
Nice to have:
- Experience in the iGaming industry
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with BI Systems
What we offer:
We have an IT team that will support your data efforts in order to build the multiple sets of databases, reports, software integrations etc.
You will report to the CFO who is based in our Copenhagen office.
At Vita Media Group we have great staff benefits and our new office space in Park Residence is a vibrant working space that facilitates strong collaboration and support between people.
- Competitive salary
- Free coffee and drinks in the office
- Various events, team buildings, and business conferences
- An easily accessible location with free parking space
Does the above motivate you? Then we’d love to speak with you!
Please apply at email@example.com