Internship DHL Parcel Europe Market Entry
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. As one the of planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, they see the world differently. Join their team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for their customers, but for every member of their team, too. Welcome with your talents at Deutsche Post and DHL.
- Advanced Bachelor, Master or Diploma studies in Economics, Business Administration, Logistics, Marketing, Management or International Business;
- Good skills in MS-Office;
- Excellent English and German skills;
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, as well as an independent way of working;
- Intercultural competence, ability to work in a team and willingness to perform.
Payment is based on the stage you are at in your studies and ranges between 500 EUR and 900 EUR per month.
You will also have the opportunity to gain the following benefits:
- Get insights in the Parcel business and strategy in general and parcel markets across Europe;
- Conduct Market research and support development of business cases;
- Prepare management presentations;
- Support in project planning and prepare project meetings;
- Flexible date of entry and fair compensation;
- Close cooperation with senior staff;
- Creation of a lifelong network.
If you successfully complete all of these steps in the selection process, you’ll be offered a job at the end of the Recruiting Day.
How to Apply?
Please apply online for the functional area Business Development, including a cover letter, CV and references.