Get a Ticket to the Startup Festival *ship in Finland!
Global Startup Challenge is an online competition for aspiring entrepreneurs from all over the world. The aim is to empower people from as many backgrounds as possible, keeping in view the boarder vision of *ship The Startup Festival, i.e. to connect the next-generation of entrepreneurs with mentors worldwide. This is an experience of a life-time for the ones creating tomorrow, not watching it happen. Interested applicants can submit their ideas and startups in an application consisting of problem identification and solution proposal. Finalists receive an invitation to *ship, to be held this year on July 11-13th in Kotka, Finland.
- Entrepreneurs from all over the world;
- The applicant must be 18 years old by the day of the application deadline;
- Individual applications are accepted, but team applications are preferred;
- The idea should have startup elements like a repeatable and scalable business model. It can be a social business, but we do not review for NGOs or non-profit venture ideas;
- The Startup must be less than three years old.
- Get access to *ship, Southeast Finland’s biggest startup event and secure a spot on the Pitch Captain -competition;
- The trip is fully covered for the top three finalists, including flights, accommodation and participation fee waiver;
- Showcase ventures, receive one-on-one mentoring and win various prizes. Additionally, engage with the Nordic start-up community and make life-lasting connections.
How to apply?
Fill in the online application form by 28 February 2017. The applicants are accepted on a rolling basis. Submission of an executive summary, pitch deck and promotion video is optional. The applications are then reviewed by local and regional experts.