PhD Scholarships at University of Louvain, Belgium
The University of Louvain (UCL) holds a competition for awarding Ph.D. scholarships to citizens of developing countries. By doing so, UCL hopes to contribute not only to reinforce the capacity building in Cooperation for development.
- students from developing countries;
- have the support of at least one UCL faculty member;
- admitted by the Ph.D. Committee (CDD) to pursue a Ph.D. at UCL or to the Research Certificate Program (Ph.D. in a home country institution) in the candidate’s research field;
- free from any commitment to return to a country that has funded training;
- for students who have already started their doctorate and are enrolled at UCL, not be a scholarship beneficiary.
Recipients receive a UCL Ph.D. scholarship that includes:
- a UCL PhD grant paid out in no more than 36 months;
- one or more round-trip airline tickets between the international airport nearest to the recipient’s home country residence and Brussels Airport.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form and send it until 30 March 2018 in a single PDF file to Mr. Christian Duqué (email@example.com)
For more information please visit the official website.
Објавата е преземена во целост од: http://www.mladiinfo.eu/2018/02/22/phd-scholarships-students-developing-countries-university-louvain/#ixzz5AqBXuzBo