Come, join us – Let’s work together to create a better world!
We are looking for a new team member, a Finance Assistant. Do you want to learn and grow, to work in a dynamic global environment filled with everyday stories?
Allocate Software is a leading international provider of workforce management software. Our application suite helps thousands of hospitals and healthcare organisations manage and optimise teams of nurses and doctors to improve patient care. We are a global company with 600 employees and offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, USA and Australia.
We are a fast growing technology company and are establishing a new software development centre in Skopje.
Producing software products to a high level of quality is crucial to our success as a company, particularly as our products are used by healthcare organisations. The company has decided to invest significantly in an exciting new Continuous Delivery initiative to improve quality and speed to market of our products.
The successful candidate will join the Finance department and will be responsible for assisting with the financial tasks, as well as ad-hoc responsibilities relating to project accounting. The role is based in the Skopje office and is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, team and office.
Prerequisites for this role are experience of working in a finance or accounting team in International company, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to converse effectively at all levels of the business.
- As required, assisting with the set-up and maintenance of projects within the accounting system, including but not limited to project closures, project access requests and changes to the project budgets.
- Setting up new vendors, employees, and contractors in the accounting system.
- Support to the billing team on an ad-hoc basis
- Responsible for the identification, accounting and reporting of information related to the reconciliations performed.
- Assisting with reconciling an entity’s bank account with its financial records.
- Ensures all cash received on the bank accounts is posted timely and accurately.
- Detecting errors such as double payments, missed payments, calculation errors etc.
- Supporting the month end process.
- Responsible for the filing of all accounting records and source documents; owning this task and ensuring that files are archived as and when necessary
- Becoming an advanced user of the NetSuite & Reqlogic systems
- Ad-hoc tasks as reasonably requested in line with supporting the Allocate finance team remotely on a financial or administrative basis
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of accounts experience
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Diligent, accurate and detailed with excellent communication skills and high standard of numeracy
- Microsoft Office with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to establish and maintain good client/management relationship
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work within a strong team environment as well as independently
- Flexible and energetic
- Experience in working in an international business
What we can offer you:
- Comfortable, friendly, professional and supportive work environment
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in all aspects of events within a fast-paced global dynamic organization
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment with ongoing training and support
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels to the U.K.
- Work from home – several times per month
- Refferal program
If you are interested in working as part of an international team in a dynamic environment and are passionate about working with modern technologies then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply on the link below: