Young Leaders’ Forum for Young Innovators, Budapest
Young Leaders’ Forum (YLF) of think.BDPST, Hungary’s strategic conference is organised by the Antall József Knowledge Centre (AJKC) in cooperation with Design Terminal, the National Centre for Creative Industries. The conference is focusing on regional development and the perspectives of research, innovation, and future technologies.
The conference is organised on 29-31 March 2017, Bálna (CET), in Budapest. The main objective of the conference, think.BDPST, is to provide a regional platform for high-level representatives of the governmental, academic, and business sectors to initiate dialogue about the different approaches to innovation and new technologies, including the security, economic, and social dimensions. think.BDPST also offers an opportunity for policymakers to discuss possibilities of fostering smart growth solutions, exchanging experience and best practices, as well as drafting joint action plans.
Young professionals, aged 25-35, soon to become important actors and decision-makers in the field of innovation, research, and development. The main purpose of YLF is to foster a lively dialogue among young innovators, inventors, and entrepreneurs who are active PhD researchers, young diplomats, and young professionals at companies investing in innovative projects.
- For those coming from the V4 and the CEI region, the following expenses are covered by the Knowledge Centre: accommodation with breakfast included, lunch for three days, and travel;
- For those coming from any other country, the following expenses are covered: lunch for the three days. Please note that the accommodation and travel costs are not covered.
How to apply?
To participate you should fulfil online application form.
- CV (to be uploaded in PDF format);
- Letter of Motivation (Please answer the following questions in the registration form);
- Indicate if you have any publication on the fields of innovation, research and development.