Yenching Social Innovation Forum 2017 in China
Applications for the 2017 Yenching Social Innovation Forum are now open! This year’s theme “Dynamic Solutions for a Sustainable Future” explores issues related to climate change and sustainability among other environmental topics.
The forum will take place from December 8-11th 2017 at Peking University in Beijing, China. Round trip travel, accommodation, meals, and materials will be covered for all admitted applicants by the Yenching Academy.
The forum will incorporate a range of interactive activities, including workshops, site visits, networking opportunities, and presentations from business leaders and public policymakers.
- English proficiency (Chinese language proficiency is not required);
- Applicants should demonstrate experience developing solutions to issues related to climate change or sustainability through innovation;
- Whether you are an entrepreneur, still studying or already a professional, they are looking for bright minds from around the world who are passionately motivated to make a difference in the environmental sector;
- They believe that the ability to perceive challenges as opportunities and an open mindset are key factors to creating an entrepreneurial environment, which promotes value oriented solution finding;
- Therefore we greatly emphasize an understanding of a global set of values, the realization of which is pursued through innovative thinking. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding application eligibility.
- attend a range of workshops and speeches by leaders in the field of climate change and sustainability;
- be reimbursed for travel, accommodation and living costs for the duration of the conference;
- have the opportunity to present current projects to potential investors;
- experience Beijing’s start-up scene.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.