Nikon Photo Contest
The Nikon Photo Contest International has been held by Nikon Corporation since 1969 to provide an Opportunity for photographers around the world to communicate and enrich image-making culture for professionals and amateurs alike.
- The contest is open to all, professional and amateur, regardless of age, gender or nationality;
- Entrants under 18 years of age require the permission of a parent or guardian;
- By entering the contest, entrants under 18 years of age indicate that they have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian;
- Employees of Nikon (the organizer) or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories: Nikon 100th Anniversary Prize, Grand Prize, Award for the most Popular entry,
1st Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize respectively.
Winners will be entitled to the following rewards:
- Nikon Photo Contest Web Gallery;
- Nikon Photo Contest Official Facebook;
- Nikon Photo Contest Official Instagram;
- Exhibitions at Venues managed by Nikon.
How to Apply ?
All categories in photography and video will accept entries from any digital device, including smartphones except for Nikon 100th Anniversary Award. Furthermore, they will broaden the accepted length of video from 6 to 180 seconds.