2017 Fulbright Foreign Student Program
The Embassy of the United States of America is pleased to announce the
2018 FULBRIGHT FOREIGN STUDENT PROGRAM
Sponsored by the United States Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, the Fulbright Foreign Student Program is designed to provide opportunities for Azerbaijani youth to continue their education via master’s degree studies in U.S. universities. Fellowships are awarded competitively to highly qualified candidates who best demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the goals of the Fulbright Program
FIELDS OF STUDY
The Fulbright program calls for applications in ALL FIELDS OF STUDY.
Applications in the field of business administration leading to the MBA degree or in Law leading to the LLM degree are not eligible.
Candidates with excellent academic records, demonstrated leadership skills, and at least two years of consecutive work experience In the following fields:
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Administration
- Public Policy
- Public Health
- Social Work
Candidates with minimum TOEFL score IBT 80 and IELTS 7.0 (TOEFL Score is preferred)
The Institute of International Education is responsible for requesting and confirming placement of students at the universities in the U.S. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program cannot accept self-placed applicants; applicants who have already applied to a U.S. university on their own will not be considered.
Applications must be submitted online. Candidates can access the application at https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/international
The application form consists of the following documents:
- Application form
- Personal Statement essay
- Field of Study essay
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- IF AVAILABLE, Standardized Test Scores by the time of application submission; otherwise only short-listed candidates will be required to take the official TOEFL and GRE tests by November 1st, 2017 which will be funded by the U.S. Embassy Baku)
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and transcripts (Copies of notarized diplomas and transcripts with English translations are required to upload to the online application form at Embark. Do not bring the hard copies to the embassy)
- Only application forms submitted online will be considered.
Deadline: June 5, 2017
For more information please contact the US Embassy:
Address: 111, Azadlig street, Baku
E-mail: [email protected]