44 Germany Scholarships Awards for International Students at HafenCity University Hamburg, 2017
The HafenCity University Hamburg is the University Of The Built Environment And Metropolitan Development (HCU). The education and research at the HCU Hamburg are aimed at contemplating and concretising what the future of metropolitan areas could and should look like. Coping with this future will, however, require a systematic interdisciplinary as well as a transdisciplinary approach. For this reason, the HCU offers the entire range of disciplines required for understanding and designing the urban environment:
- Architecture, Civil Engineering, Geomatics, Urban Planning – in each case as a Bachelor’s degree with the option to continue studying to obtain a Master’s degree
- Metropolitan Culture – as a Bachelor programme
- Urban Design and Resource Efficiency in Architecture and Planning (REAP) – as interdisciplinary Master’s degrees
- Fachübergreifende Studienangebote, cross-curricular Programme, an inter- and transdisciplinary programme, complements the curriculum of the individual study programms at the HCU.
All students enrolled in a degree program at the HCU Hamburg for the funding period are able to apply for a scholarship. Students who already receive merit- or achievement-based funding or material support (e.g., a scholarship from an organization fostering young talent, full year-long DAAD scholarships, and Fulbright scholarships) are not eligible for funding. Doctoral students are not eligible for funding. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships. Applicants must have their previous degree. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The Germany Scholarship worth €300 per month will be awarded.
The complete application must be submitted from 20. March until 13. April 2017 (12:59) online via the mPuls_S application server on the following website.
Following documents must be uploaded as attachments in PDF format (please read the technical notes under point 6 of the application agreement):
- A letter of motivation (max. 1 page)
- A certificate of enrollment or an admission letter from the HafenCity University Hamburg
- An overview of the student’s performance in the form of a self-declaration (transcripts of records from ahoi will be controlled centrally by April 18. 2017 for monitoring and comparability of grades of all applicants)
You should also enter further criteria (if applicable) and upload confirming documents in the online form of the application server:
- Vocational training and job references
- Further acquired skills and knowledge
- Special awards and prizes
- Social, professional and family involvement
- International mobility (international research stays, international semesters)
- Knowledge International Software (Building Information Modeling)
- Reasons that have impeded your previous educational biography
- Migration background Successful applicants must submit full evidence of the student’s performance in the second stage of the process.
- All documents must be submitted in German or English.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 13, 2017.
In order to apply, .
Any questions?: firstname.lastname@example.org.