Grants for Civil Society Organizations
ACTION SEE announce this request for applications to provide support to civil society organizations to promote good governance and rule of law through a grant scheme awarding approximately 25-30 small grants to CSOs from Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo, through two types of grants, in the range between EUR 6.000 to EUR 8.000 per grant.
- The applicant is a local CSO from Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo;
- Application form is fully completed and includes required attachments;
- Application is submitted before the deadline;
- The requested financial support does not exceed the maximum grant amount.
There will be two types of grants, in the range between EUR 6.000 to EUR 8.000 per grant:
- Support to local CSOs to perform initiatives within one country;
2. Support to CSOs to perform initiatives between two or more countries from the region.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please read the official call.