Are you a talented designer that always has plenty of creative ideas and is also in love with environmental protection? Do you want to make a difference and bring a value to your free time?
Green Sail, a European non-profit organisation based in Split (Croatia) that promotes sustainable tourism within the nautical sector, is excited to announce that they are looking for aDesigner/Illustrator interested in helping the organization remotely with appealing design and illustration tasks. Green Sail is looking for someone enthusiastic about working for an environmental organization that promotes sustainability and sea protection practices. We expect the Green Sail volunteer to do design and illustration tasks for a sustainable tourism project, as well as to support the organisation’s ad-hoc tasks and activities.
- Generating high-quality graphics and designs;
- Designing and creating prototypes and mock-ups;
- Making the necessary improvements to existing graphics;
- Drawing rough sketches for approval and producing final illustrations (illustration skills will be additionally appreciated);
- Testing designs for usability and quality;
- Assisting with ongoing campaigns and promotions.
Duration: 1 month or longer, as needed
Commitment: 3-4 days per week (2 – 4 hours per day)
Starting date: immediately or to be determined
- Languages: English: Independent User B1
- Level of Studies: Bachelor or studying for a Bachelor (minimum)
- Skills: Illustration/Design
- Computer and Internet:
- Own your own computer and have mastery of design tool such as Adobe CS – particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Previous experience in design/illustration are considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of environmental protection and NGO work a plus
- Ability to be particularly methodical, organised and motivated to work alone and in a virtual professional environment
- Exceptional creativity, innovation and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Gaining experience in sustainable tourism industry and promotion of sustainability
- The volunteering can be carried out from anywhere in the world
- A chance to continue to cooperate with the organisation after volunteering
- Working with marketing experts from Croatia, Australia and the UK
- Opportunity to introduce individual project ideas
- Individual flexibility and adapted pace of work
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information and in order to apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]