ICETEX Graduate Scholarships for Foreigners in Colombia
The Government of the Republic of Colombia is offering full postgraduate (specialization, master, and doctorate/ Ph.D.) program scholarship through Colombian Institute for Student Loans and Study Abroad (ICETEX) 2018.
The Colombian Institute of Educational Credit and Technical Studies Abroad – ICETEX 1 is a Colombian institution that is designed to promote higher education in Colombia through the “granting of educational credits and its collection, with its own resources or third parties, to the Population with lower economic potential and good academic performance.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
Foreign undergraduate degree in any area of knowledge. Maximum 50 years old;
At least 4.0 GPA of the undergraduate program (Colombian scale 1 to 5);
At least one year of professional experience on the related field;
High level of Spanish language (Reading, Writing and Speaking). Certified level B2 on DELE exam;
Unconditional admission to the Colombian Institution on any program that applies for this call.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- 100% coverage of all these costs granted by the Colombian universities;
- Grant of USD 208.853 for once during the period of studies, just in case of circumstances beyond the beneficiary control;
- Stipend For Books And Materials: Grant of USD 401.321 for once, at the beginning of the academic program;
- Grant of the sum equivalent to 3 Minimum Monthly Legal salaries. USD 2.343.726;
- Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of Studies;
- Grant of USD 401.321 for once at the beginning of studies.
How to apply?
The documents must be arrived through the embassies or directly to the International Relations Office of ICETEX in Bogotá-Colombia before June 1, 2018. The required documents are:
- Document proving the application to this call;
- Certified copy or authentication of the degree title;
- Admission Letter From The Colombian University;
- Certificate of Academic Grades With Gpa;
- Certificate of Professional Experience;
- Presentation Letter;
- Dele” Test;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Valid Passport;
- Health Certificate;
- Recommendation Letter.
For more information, please visit the official web page.
Објавата е преземена целосно од: http://www.mladiinfo.eu/2018/04/04/icetex-graduate-scholarships-for-foreigners-in-colombia/#ixzz5GsroujQq