IPEX 2017 Advertisement Design Challenge
Delivering on its “print in action” vision, IPEX announces a design challenge aimed at apprentice graphic arts designers and students to create part of its 2017 advertising campaign.
Apprentices and students, and designers working in the wider community aged under 25, are invited to develop and submit a design of a visitor promotion advertisement for IPEX. The winning designs will be run in the trade press over a five-month period. Entries will be judged by a panel comprising a publisher, marketing experts, graphics designers and chaired by IPEX Event Director, Rob Fisher.
In order to be eligible to participate in the competition, participants must:
- have completed the entry by 30th April 2017;
- be over the age of 16 at the time of entry;
- be a registered student or any apprentice in the print and graphics arts industry; or someone working in design but aged under 25 years.
- not be an employee of the Promoter, its subsidiary and holding companies, their agents or any other person who is directly connected with the creation and operation of the competition or their immediate family;
- not be connected with the organization or judging of the competition;
- is not located in a sanctioned or embargoed country according to the International Trade Sanctions, as updated from time to time.
The winner will receive a MacBook Air with runners-up receiving gift vouchers to redeem for equipment of their own choice. Prizes will be presented at a ceremony held on the main stage of this years’ IPEX on 1st November 2017.
How to apply?
In order to apply please register here.
For more information please visit the official web page.