A prize of 8,000 Euros is awarded to develop and complete a documentary work in progress, open to all photographers. This award should be used for the production of the awarded work. This work will be the subject of an exhibition for the 2020 edition of ImageSingulières.
- The Grand Prix is open to any photographer
- One single creative project per Participant will be accepted per edition of the Grand Prix.
- Applicants from previous editions have the option of entering the Grand Prix again provided they put forward previously unpublished and different work from that of the
- Participation in the Grand Prix is free. Participants must cumulatively: (i) Be of legal age (ii) Have already initiated a documentary photography project
- The winner will receive a grant of 8,000 Euros from CéTàVOIR, ETPA and Mediapart, to be able to complete their project. This amount (hereinafter the ‘Award’) covers fees, rights and technical costs.
- Their application portfolio will be screened during the Grand Prix ceremony on Saturday 15th May 2021 at ImageSingulières in Sète, and published on the Mediapart website in the weeks following presentation of the Grand Prix.
- The winner will be invited to the Grand Prix ceremony in Sète from Friday 14th to Sunday 16th May 2021. CéTàVOIR will cover travel expenses from mainland France and accommodation (2 nights in a hotel).
- The winner will receive support to develop their project from the CéTàVO ImageSingulières team. Advice will be available at each stage: from artistic direction and production of the works to the exhibition layout. The work produced by the winner will be presented at the Festival ImageSingulières 2022 with the support of ETPA and Mediapart (exhibition) and their portfolio will be published on the Mediapart website in 2021.
HOW TO APPLY?
The Participant must send to the following address:
email@example.com before midnight on 31st March 2021 a WeTransfer download link with the complete application file including:
- a coherent series of 15 (fifteen) photos, from the existing project, in jpg format (1000×1500 pixels), each file should be named as follows:
NAME_FIRSTNAME_NUMBER FROM 01 TO 15, and be accompanied by a Word document for the captions. The winner and finalists will be asked for high-resolution
- a text presenting the project in French or in English including a statement of intent (1 page maximum)
- the completed and signed application form
- a CV outlining the student Participant’s achievements (courses, exhibitions, publications, awards, etc.) (1 page maximum)
- copy of ID
For more information, please visit the official website.