Research Internship at Max Planck Institute
Applications are invited for Research Internships at Max Planck Institute for Human Development Center for Adaptive Rationality in Germany. Enrollment in Psychology, Economics or a related subject at a European university is required. The internship is offered in the fields of Business Science, Economics and Law, Humanities and Social Sciences and Psychology. The center for Adaptive Rationality directed by Ralph Hertwig at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development is investigating various aspects of judgment and decision-making. We are seeking applicants for two research internships. Research internships typically last 3 months. The anticipated start date is June 1st, 2017
- Enrollment in Psychology, Economics or a related subject at a European university;
- High interest in participating in research on judgment and decision-making;
- High flexibility and commitment;
- Good proficiency in English.
Desired qualifications (not all are necessary to apply):
- Experience in conducting literature search;
- Skills in statistics and statistical software packages;
- Skills in qualitative data analysis.
Interns will get 380 Euros per month with the research internships typically last 3 months
How to Apply?
Please send your application electronically to [email protected] using the subject line “Application Research Internship 1705”.
Your application should include the following documents in a single PDF document:
- A short motivation letter;
- Relevant school/university certificates and references.
For more information please visit the official website.