Predoctoral Research Fellowships for International Students in Spain
The Rovira I Virgili University has opened the call for applications for 28 new predoctoral research fellowships in different research areas.
The fellowships are jointly funded by the European Union through the Marie Sklodowska-Curie actions programme, which is contributing four million euros to the programme.
In 1973, the Universitat Laboral, now known as the University School of Industrial Engineering became part of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. In 1971, the Universitat de Barcelona set up local branches of the faculties of Philosophy and Letters, and Sciences in the city of Tarragona. From the very beginning, the aim was for these new courses to achieve the highest possible university recognition. The URV is among the top 450 universities in the world for Chemistry, according to the QS.
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for any of the MFP fellowships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Comply with the MSCA mobility rule:
- The candidate must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to 31/07/2018.
- ESR eligibility criteria: Early-stage researchers (ESR) shall at the time of recruitment be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited or seconded, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate is or was ever envisaged.
- Hold a degree from another country in the EEES which grants access to a Master’s degree and have achieved a minimum of 300 ECTS credits in university studies of which at least 60 must be at Master’s level,
Hold of a qualification obtained in accordance with foreign educational systems without the need for official recognition, having previously confirmed with the university that this qualification accredits a level of training equivalent to the official Spanish university Master’s degree and that it would serve as a means of access to a PhD in the country in which it was awarded.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the Universit
- Candidates will receive a gross monthly salary of approximately EUR 2200;
- Apart from the salary, URV will contribute up to EUR 7500 each year to the cost of the fellow’s travels, research, and training.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please register here.
The candidates should also prepare the following documentation (All documents must be provided in ENGLISH):
- A scanned copy of a valid passport;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A scanned copy of the certificate of the official academic qualification (university degree);
- A scanned copy of the academic transcript of the undergraduate degree;
- Scanned copy of the master degree *;
- Description of the master project *;
- A motivation letter;
- Two reference letters.
For more information, please visit the official web page.
Објавата е преземена целосно од: http://www.mladiinfo.eu/2018/03/30/predoctoral-research-fellowships-international-students-spain/#ixzz5FTinwzpB