Mellon Solutions Dooel, a subsidiary of Mellon Technologies and member of Mellon Group of Companies, was founded in 2003 in Skopje, Macedonia.
Our offering consists of specialized technological solutions and services designed to meet the increasing needs of the financial institutions and organizations to achieve strong consumer business and improved customer satisfaction.
Due to its accelerating growth, Mellon Solutions Dooel seeks to hire:
[REF. NO. 2017-004]
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Development, modification, testing and maintenance of existing software solutions;
- Diagnose and repair of software problems;
- Cooperation with the senior development team based in Greece;
- Software and web application development of the company’s CTI and CRM application solutions for both internal and client environments;
- Create technical specification documents as per business requirements.
Desired skills & experience:
Experience in SW development with one of the following languages:
- Java & C# object oriented programming;
Experience with minimum 2 of the following tools:
- Visual Studio;
- SQL Analyzer;
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication;
- Basic knowledge of networks;
- General understanding of operating systems;
- Web Services implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related subject;
- Fluency in English and strong PC literacy;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
The position reports to the IT Manager of the company. The company offers an excellent working environment, a competitive remuneration package based on previous experience and/or qualifications. The company also offers training and career development opportunities.
Candidates wishing to apply should send their CV at [email protected] no later than 2 weeks from the day of publishing.
Mellon Solutions Dooel
19, Ruzveltova St.
By submitting the CV to the abovementioned e-mail address, each of the candidates gives her/his consent for processing the personal data for the purpose of this advertisement and possible future employment within the company in accordance with the applicable local legislation.