IT Support Specialist
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT support within the organization
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Repairing and replacing damaged computer and network components
- Ensuring the security of client and server computers by installing and upgrading antivirus and firewall software
- Supporting people whenever they encounter challenges with computers and network devices
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Responding to call-outs in a professional manner by arriving on time and working on an issue until it’s resolved
- Associate degree or advanced apprenticeship in IT or relevant disciplines
- Proven work experience in IT support or IT technician roles
- Excellent teamwork, as IT systems involve many different professionals with different skill sets and levels of expertise
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to come up with creative solutions
- Excellent listening skills to establish the issues that users are facing
- The ability to multitask, as they may be working on multiple problems simultaneously
- The ability to work well under pressure and remain calm when things go wrong
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgment, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place.
We want to hire the very best – you don’t need a degree or work experience.
If you are interested we invite you to apply on the following LINK or via the APPLY option.