Join Baku 2017 Volunteering Program and Build a Successful Future.
Azerbaijan Islamic Solidarity Games Operations Committee (AISGOC) is inviting volunteers to make history by playing a key role in the delivery of the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Gamesand in doing so to gain valuable experience and skills which will help them in their future careers.
The major international sports event will take place in Baku from 12 – 22 May 2017 and bring together athletes from over 50 countries around the World.
As a Games-time volunteer you will have the opportunity to fulfillone of exciting and significant Games-time roles across various fields including welcoming dignitaries and athletes, assisting with accreditation, transportation, technology, spectator services, press operations.
Baku 2017 Games-time Volunteers will enjoy number of great benefits including:
- Learning new skills such as, leadership, communication, public speaking skills;
- Working with the best local and international professionals;
- Free English Courses lead by professional instructors;
- Making new friends and having a great fun;
- Memorable gifts;
- Certificate of completion;
To become a volunteer, you can register online at http://baku2017.com/volunteers
To become a Games-time volunteer, the only requirements are:
- You must be at least 16 years old on 1 May 2017.
- You must be available to attend our interviews due to be held in November, December, January, February.
- You must be available to attend training sessions prior to Games time.
- You must be enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a team.
Follow the progress of the Baku 2017 Volunteers on Facebook.