Ensure all activities related to one.Vip prepaid, postpaid and fix subscribers are done on time and with high quality, including project management, analyses, development, implementation and testing of new products and services, providing operational support and maintenance of business request and processes relevant for business support systems serving.
- Responsible for development and implementation of new products and services for one.Vip prepaid, postpaid and fix customers according existing demand management process.
- Responsible for analyzing, managing and improving existing processes relevant for the prepaid, postpaid and fix segment
- Ensuring quality, accurate and timely realization and delivery of business requests and projects with all documented phases
- Conducting feasibility studies (possibilities and implications), creating specifications, configuring, developing and implementing functionalities needed for rating, charging, billing and provisioning of prepaid, postpaid and fix products and services
- Defining implementation prices of GSM/ GPRS/ 3G/ 4G tariff models and services, MMS services, roaming visitor tariffs, tariff maintenance and service configuration in the Billing System as well as provisioning to other network elements including PCRF.
- Supporting Incident, Problem and Change Management Process as 2nd and 3rd level support for prepaid, postpaid and fix issues
- Regularly reporting about status of projects and regular tasks to the Billing and Product Catalogue Manager
- Performing all company / business tasks requested by direct superior in case of need
- University degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- relevant experience, preferably in the telecommunication industry (nice to have)
- experience in project management and development and implementation of new system functionalities (nice to have)
- experience in working with Prepaid and Postpaid billing systems (nice to have)
- Previous experience in project leading and developing and implementing new functionalities (nice to have)
- Previous experience in working with vendors (nice to have)
- In-depth understanding of system architectures in complex technical environments, ideally gathered in the telecommunications industry
- Good knowledge of databases (preferably Oracle), SQL/PL SQL
- Unix knowledge (nice to have)
- TIBCO and JAVA as advantage
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, e-mail, Internet, MS Project)
- Knowledge of the demand management process
- Experience in project management and business correspondence skills
- Ability to identify and find solutions and bring projects to completion
- Ability to translate customer demands into structured technical specifications
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Proactive, initiative and kind personality
If you share this demand for customer orientation, combined with a professional background and experience and if you are enthusiastic about the increasing possibilities within telecommunications, we have the perfect environment for you. Be a member of a team that strives to create a culture that values engagement, performance and people growth, please send your CV and cover letter in English with title of the subject Junior Business Support Systems Specialist to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The deadline for submitting your application is 22.04.2018.