Main tasks of Junior Recruitment Consultant
- Sourcing of suitable candidates for open positions within the business;
- Building new market (either assigned to or chosen by you);
- Generation of new candidates, active and ongoing networking within your market, proactive and ongoing business development within your market, contract negotiation;
- Interviewing of suitable candidates and presenting them with open and relevant job opportunities;
- Delivering good quality matching profiles to clients;
- Interview arranging, coaching of candidates throughout the process;
- Ongoing and transparent communication with clients regarding their needs internally;
- Delivering offers of employment.
- Eligible to work in European Union;
- You do not need to have previous working experience in recruitment to apply for our role, as all necessary training and support in order to become successful Recruitment Consultant will be provided;
- Good communication skills, who are comfortable with phone based role;
- Be passionate, driven individual with “can do” attitude and commercial awareness;
- Be motivated individual who wants to learn and is capable of taking constructive feedback on board;
- English and any other second languages at fluent level (German, Dutch, French, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Czech and Italian specifically).
How to apply?
If you are interested in this Junior Recruitment Consultant in Prague position, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org