KEMET Electronics објавува оглас за слободна работна позиција во организационата единица за Набавки
KEMET Electronics Corporation is a leading global supplier of electronic components. We offer our customers the broadest selection of capacitor technologies in the industry, along with an expanding range of electromechanical devices, electromagnetic compatibility solutions and supercapacitors.
KEMET Electronics in Macedonia Procurement Department is looking to attract a talented individual to join our plant. Main activity is to procure materials and equipment required by the company tacking into consideration quality, price and meet customer and operational requirements through researching, identifying, evaluating, and selecting suppliers that meet KEMET’s standards.
- Analyze and evaluate supplier proposals, or quotations;
- Follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery;
- Recognize and evaluate opportunities to secure best prices;
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied to ensure they that they comply with specifications and meet the KEMET quality standards;
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers;
- Report any significant supply problems to ensure that departments and functions are kept aware of any potential difficulties;
- Enter data into databases to maintain up-to-date supplier and vendor information and to generate purchasing reports and statistics;
- Source new supplier base;
- Ensure continuous improvement of the metrics related to procurement;
- Minimizing cycle time in the procurement processes;
- Comply with ethical standards to perform the procurement functions.
Requirements and expectations
- University degree;
- Strong English – Multi lingual is an asset;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products specifically excel or access;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Strong team player;
- Good phone skills and flexibility for handling a wide range of activities and situations;
- Demonstrate personal time management skills;
- Ability to promote and ensure integrity during negotiation processes.
If you find yourself in the mentioned requirements and expectation and if you are willing to work in a fast-changing environment, please send your CV and Motivational letter to [email protected], no later than December 29, 2016 indicating the reference Procurement in the subject line.
We are offering an employee friendly working environment, international setting, working within an experienced team and great possibility to increase and broaden your horizons.
Your application package will be treated with confidentiality and your documents will be stored in our data base for 2 years. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.