King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence. Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate research degree (MPhil/PhD) at King’s College London commencing in the 2017-18 academic year.
- Be due to commence an MPhil/PhD research degree programme in any Faculty at King’s College London during the 2017/18 academic year;
- Be classified as Overseas fees status;;
- Students who will pay tuition fees at the Home/EU rate are not eligible;
- Existing research degree students are not eligible to apply;
- The scholarship cannot be held on a part-time basis;
- Professional doctorate degrees are not eligible;
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship covers international fees, bench fees (if applicable) & stipend.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the online application.