London College of Fashion: Short Courses Award
Whether you are looking to take your fashion skills to the next level of higher education, or you are looking to make your way and start your own business. London College of Fashion has over 165 of the most in-depth courses in the world to help you reach your goals. Courses cater to students of all ages and abilities. London College of Fashion, UAL is a world leader in fashion design, media and business education. With over 70 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, and 165 short courses across every subject, they encourage their students to examine the past and challenge the present.
- Applicants must have either completed their high school degree or be finishing their last semester;
- Applicants must fulfil all of the specific admissions criteria related to the short course they are apply for;
- The award is available to anyone in the world, regardless of where they live.
- Two awards to the value of £ 600 each to the London College of Fashion;
- Successful award applicants are required to submit an official application through the London College for Fashion portal as a part of the admissions process. More details on how to apply will be provided to shortlisted applicants;
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered;
- Prizes are non-transferable.
How to Apply?
In order to take part in this challenge, you first need to sign up and follow these steps:
- Discover the LCF Short Courses;
2. Your Future in Fashion;
3. Tell them about yourself.