Join Networking Conference in Warsaw: Digital Summit Rockit 2017!
Digital Communication Network is happy to invite you to join a networking conference of digital communication professionals in Warsaw, Poland, 16-17 February 2017!
Rockit Digital Summit is an annual international conference bringing innovation, entrepreneurial mindset and technology to digital communication and media. Check out the last year’s conference video: http://bit.ly/RockitMoldovaReview
In 2016, Rockit (#rockitmoldova) took place in Chisinau, Moldova with more than 650 attendees from 24 countries. It was organized by Digital Communication Network and Granat. You can see the talks and interviews from the past edition here: http://bit.ly/RockitMoldova
In 2017, Rockit moves to Warsaw, Poland (Copernicus Science Center). The topics for the 2017 edition are:
1. Video & Mobile in focus of digital communication
2. Tech Trends: AI, VR, 360 stories, drones, chat bots
3. Visual and data communication
4. Branded content, native advertising
5. Entrepreneurial journalism, media business models
6. News verification, trust, fact-checking
7. Future of digital communication for politics and governance
8. Communication opportunities for non-profits
You are eligible to apply if you:
1. work in digital communications field in e-government, the private sector, non-governmental organizations, social movements, and the media;
2. participated in one of the indicated programs during 2014-2016;
3. come from: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Ukraine.
Please, note that the selected participants are obliged to acquire visa and travel insurance on their own expenses. The organizers will provide them with necessary documents.
Rockit Warsaw 2017 (#RockitWAW) is organized by Digital Communication Network and FRSI (The Information Society Development Foundation) with the support of US State Department.
- Stay updated on DigiComNet activities: https://www.facebook.com/digicomnet.org/
- Join our group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1596821897242030/
- Follow Rockit Digital Conference: https://www.facebook.com/rockitconference/
In order to apply, .
Deadline of the application: December 20, 2016.
Selected candidates will be notified by December 26, 2016.
In case of any questions or comments, please contact Nino Macharashvili, President, Digital Communication Network:: email@example.com.