Vacancy for UN Coordination Analyst in Baku, Azerbaijan
Position/Title: UN Coordination Analyst
Classified Grade: NOA
Office/Project: United Nations Development Programme in Azerbaijan
Duration: 1 year with possibility for extension
Duty Station: Baku, Azerbaijan
Duties and Responsibilities: Go to the below link for more information: (https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html)
Submission of applications: Go to the below link to apply for the position: (https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html)
Instructions for applicants on how to apply are attached.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Sciences or related field. Preference will be given to candidates with Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years or more of progressively responsible experience in humanitarian and/or development in a national or international context is required.
- Experience within UN or other international organizations and knowledge about the UN and Resident Coordinator systems would be an advantage.
- Experience in the usage of computers, office software packages, and handling of web based management systems.
- Experience in Social media would be an advantage
- Experience in networking and partnership building with good people skills would be an asset
- Excellent written and oral command of English and Azeri is required.
- Working knowledge of Russian would be an asset.
Application Deadline: 26 January 2018