Vacancy for Communications and Membership assistant (internship) in Brussels, Belgium
The European Association of Service providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD) represents over 15,000 social and health service provider organisations across Europe and across disability. The main objective of EASPD is to promote equal opportunities for people with disabilities through effective and high quality service systems. EASPD works towards ensuring the full implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and is accredited to the Conference of States Parties to the CRPD.
More information about EASPD is available at www.easpd.eu.
- Communications and Membership assistant (internship)
We are looking for a junior profile willing to develop further skills in an exciting working environment in EASPD’s headquarters, in Brussels. The intern will support the EASPD’s Communications and Membership officers and will be under the direct supervision of EASPD’s Communication Officer. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates willing to develop their skills in Digital Communication, Event Management, Database Management, and Membership relationship management in a European Association.
- Create and update content on the website regularly
- Assisting in filming a video creation
- Create Social Media content (Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin) and prepare social media campaigns
- Support EASPD’s Membership officer in the communications with our members
- Support EASPD’s Membership officer in maintaining and updating an accurate membership database
- Support EASPD’s Communication officer in receiving and adapt content of members
- Support the dissemination of EASPD’s activities
- Assist with Direct Mailing Communications
- Assist the team on the organisation and coverage of EASPD’s events
- Organisation of visits to European Institutions for members and students
Starting date: 1st September, for 6 months
Selection process: Candidates should send a CV and cover letter (max 1 page) in English to Mr Andre Felix [email protected] by 31st July 11:59pm. Interviews will take place mid-August either in person or on Skype.
Terms of contract for the internship positions:
- Minimum 25 hours / week and based in Brussels (BE), flexible hours possible and to be negotiated.
- No remuneration will be provided, but EASPD will cover local transport costs and offer a small stipend
- Minimum 6 months’ internship.
- The preferred starting date is 1st of September