Vacancy for MBA Business Analyst Intern in Baku, Azerbaijan
The U.S. Embassy in Baku is seeking individuals for a MBA Business Analyst Intern position. Multiple selections may be made from this announcement.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is NOT an offer of Federal Employment; There will be NO benefits; There will be NO COMPENSATION.
Note: All information and statement submitted for an internship vacancy are subject to verification. Any willful misstatement will result in elimination for internship consideration and if the individual is hired, subject to immediate termination irrespective of the length of internship.
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION
This temporary intern position will serve as an administrative assistant in the Management Office (Head of Administration) of the U.S. Embassy. Management offices include contracting, logistics, facilities, human resources, finance, community liaison, medical, and information technology. Interns will work directly for the Management Officer on discrete projects including process improvement, marketing, customer service, innovation, cost-cutting and efficiency that may include mapping processes; developing new performance measures; improving existing metrics to measure and improve services. A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available in the Human Resources Office. Contact ext. 3847.
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. EDUCATION: Two years post – secondary study in Business, Marketing, or related fields of study is required.
2. LANGUAGE: Level III (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
3. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Attention to details, computer skills, and good interpersonal skills are required.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Non-U.S. citizen student in good academic standing at his/her current educational institution.
- Must be a continuing student upon completion of the internship.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- All applicants must have medical insurance.
- After selection, the student must receive security and medical clearance before receiving a formal offer of employment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), which is available on official website:
WHERE TO APPLY:
Hard copies: Human Resources Office Address: 111 Azadlig Prospecty, Baku AZ1007, Azerbaijan Or
electronic copies: E-mail: BakuHRMailbox@state.gov,.
POINT OF CONTACT
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: January 15, 2018