Vacancy for Electrical Engineer in Baku, Azerbaijan
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Purpose of Job
The engineer shall have the ability tocarry out engineering design ofElectrical systems on Oil and Gas projects and ensure the designis in accordance with international codes of practice (ISA/ASME/IEC/ NEC etc.) The Engineer shall have adequate experience to adopt a practical approach to Electrical system design problems and be familiar with the requirements/interactions of other engineering and design disciplines.
- Working safely and reporting any HSSE or Quality concerns to immediate supervisor
- Understand the project and provide input that delivers quality deliverables
- Experience in Working with large multinational oil and gas companies
- Co-ordination with other disciplines.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Manage Value Improvement Processes including Design to Capacity, Value Engineering and Risk Workshops. Perform process optimisation studies and technology selection in pre-FEED including facilitating Value Engineering workshops.
- Develop and update Engineering Standards as well as Technical specifications.
- Capable of performing process selection, concept and FEED through to Detailed Design and EPC (including commissioning and initial start-up procedures and operating manuals) for major greenfield developments and associated brownfield integrations, upgrades and troubleshooting/debottlenecking.
Essential Skills& Experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years’ of experience in Electrical engineering
- Knowledge of Industry Codes especially ISA / ASME / NEC / BS / NEC / IEC etc.
- Experience in design calculation such as Cable Sizing / Short Circuit calculation
- Experience in developing Data Sheets for Electrical Equipment
- Ability to review / develop Design deliverables such as SLD / Load List / Cable schedule / Termination Diagram
- Proficiency in ETAP and AMTECH is added
- Computer skills in relevant packages including databases, spreadsheets and word processing packages.
To apply please send your CV to: [email protected] indicating “Electrical Engineer” in a subject field.
Only candidates who match requirements above will be contacted by recruitment team.