Vacancy for Engineer at R.I.S.K. Company (Baku, Azerbaijan)
R.I.S.K. Company is looking for highly-motivated individuals to work as: Engineer.
● Understanding of OSI Networking Model and interaction between each layer.
ROUTING & SWITCHING:
● Understanding of Layer2 Switching operation logic;
● Understanding of Virtual LAN, VLAN tagging, Port Link Aggregation concepts, and VTP, STP protocols;
● Analyzing Traffic flow steps in Layer2 Switching environment;
● Experience of implementing L2 switching products of the various vendors;
● IPv4 Addressing and Subnetting, and IP Routing concepts;
● Understanding of devices Layer3 routing operation logic;
● Static Routing, Routing between VLANs (Router on a Stick, Layer3 Switch SVIs) and Dynamic Routing Protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP basic concepts), VRF concept;
● Analyzing Layer3 Traffic flow steps;
● Experience of implementing L3 switching and routing products of the various vendors;
● Understanding of DNS, DHCP, NAT, ACL Services;
● FHRP Protocols (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP);
● Network monitoring experience (Log management, SNMP, Netflow).
Troubleshooting skills based on the basic following approach:
● Isolating the issue, finding root cause and solving the problem.
Troubleshooting skills by using traffic flow and system/device working logic analysis method.
● Understanding of segmentation/micro segmentation concepts;
● Understanding of features of the Traditional (Layer4) Firewalls;
● Understanding of technologies of the Next Generation Firewalls and experience of implementing NGFW;
● Experience of implementing IDS/IPS;
● Experience of implementing Email Security;
● Experience in VPN methods such as Site-to-Site, DMVPN, GRE Tunnels, and Remote Access;
● Understanding of Forward Proxy and Reverse Proxy concepts;
● Understanding of Network Access Control concept (dot1x, RADIUS, TACACS+, various EAP framework protocols);
● Understanding and experience of implementing Network Infrastructure Security mechanisms (mitigation of mac flooding, arp cache poisoning, ip spoofing, rogue dhcp server, various DoS attacks, etc.);
● Able to perform Vulnerability Assessments;
● Basic Knowledge of SIEM system;
● Understanding of Penetration Testing methodologies.
● Basic understanding of Web Application Firewall concept;
● Experience in Windows/Linux operating systems, VMWare VSphere;
● Knowledge at the level of CCNP R&S, CCNP Security.
Candidates should send applications to [email protected].
End of submission date is 4th of August.